27 Feb Fairtrade Fortnight fundraising
We’ve teamed up with the Fairtrade Foundation to help more farmers fight for a fairer deal this Fairtrade Fortnight. Help us raise funds to empower farmers all over the world. Let’s change the world one sip at a time!
Fairtrade is an alternative approach to conventional trade and is based on a partnership between producers and consumers. When farmers can sell on Fairtrade terms, it provides them with a better deal and improved terms of trade. This allows them the opportunity to improve their lives and plan for their future. Fairtrade offers consumers a powerful way to reduce poverty through their every day shopping.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
WHILE DRINKING COCKTAILS
Fancy cocktails bars and venues will showcase a special cocktail menu for the fortnight and £1 per cocktail sold will be donated to Fairtrade:
- Pearson Room
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Blackfriars
- Bassoon Bar at Corinthia hotel
- Athenaeum hotel
- China Tang at Dorchester hotel
- Sofitel St James
- Henson’s bar at Mimi’s hotel
- Milk and Honey
- TT Liquor
- Barge house
- Beach Blanket Babylon (Notting Hill)
- Bar 135 (Bristol)
- Hooga (Swansea)
ATTEND OUR SPECIAL EVENTS
- Feb 27th – FAIR. Master Class at Milk and Honey
- March 1st – Meet the Makers at Foundation Coffee House
- March 6th – Cocktail Master Class at Borough Wines Essex
- March 8th – Cocktail Master Class at TT Liquor
- March 9th – Cocktail Master Class at Borough Wines Turnham green
- March 1st – Tasting at TT Liquor
- March 2nd – Tasting at Gerry’s
- March 7th – Gini & Jazz Night at Crowne Plaza
SEND A TEXT
No spare change? Supporters can also text ‘THDF18 £5’ to 70070 to donate £5. Replace the ‘£5’ with any amount that you wish to donate.